[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:49:32 UTC 2020

Here’s a very substantial recipe for Italian Vegetable Stew from Bon Apetit
magazine.. <https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/italian-vegetable-stew>

Peppers, winter squash and apples this week…  This is a perfect time to
test out your midwinter recipes, whether it’s turkey, carrots, broccoli,
beets, turnips, tatsoi, pork, chicken, beef or seafood.

Don’t forget our new vendors -  Metropolitan Baking Company

Groff’s Content Farm is offering lots of great pork, beef, and chicken this
week. Get yours tomorrow from 3 to 7PM. Don’t forget there are plenty of
free range hen eggs available this week

With the confirmation of the County Council,  the month of December 2019,
we offer the double match for up to $10/week for EBT transactions.

WEATHER: High of 37 @ 3PM, clear and calm in the evening. Will update the
Facebook page if weather issues occur. (according to Capital Weather Gang).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   -

   Groff's Content <http://groffscontentfarm.com/>Farm- Pastured pork,
   Steak, Turkey & chicken parts
   -

   McCleaf's Orchard <https://www.mccleafsorchard.com/> - New apples!
   -

   Cat's Paw Organic Farm
   -

   Stone Hearth Bakery
   -

   Metropolitain Baking Company (really this time..)
   -

   I Confect
   -

   250 Texas BBQ - offering both whole smoked chicken and pulled smoked
   chicken
   -

   Roy & RT’s Kitchen
   -