[RP Town Announce] SPECIAL PRESENTATION at Monthly Town Council Legislative Session (9/6/2005)

Alan K. Thompson webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Fri Sep 2 03:39:42 UTC 2005

The Town Council will have its monthly legislative session next
TUESDAY, September 6, at 8:00 pm (Town Hall, 5008 Queensbury Road).
It is on Tuesday rather than Monday because of the Labor Day holiday.
I will put out more detaills about this over the weekend, but just
heard about the following presentation and thought I should get it out
before the weekend.

Joe Caputo of Potomac Development -- owner of the vacant lot at
East-West and Baltimore Ave. -- will be at the Legislative Meeting
next Tuesday, Sept. 6th.  We will put him on the top of the schedule
so he should make his presentation shortly after 8:00.  There will of
course be time to answer questions from the audience.