[RP Town Announce] Youth and Community Center public meeting

Sara Imhulse simhulse at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Jan 16 01:25:16 UTC 2013

The Town will hold two public meetings to seek input on the proposed Youth
and Community Center project, an expansion of Town Hall.  Paul Mortensen,
the project architect, will be available to answer questions.

The first meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. this Wednesday, January 16th.
This entire meeting will be translated into Spanish, and we have reached out
to our Spanish-speaking residents to invite them to attend.

The second meeting, geared toward English-speaking community members, will
be held at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, January 28th, right before the Council
worksession.

We have some information about this project on our website at
www.riverdaleparkmd.gov.

Sara Imhulse

Town Administrator

Town of Riverdale Park