[RP Town Announce] [RP TownTalk] Youth and Community Center public meeting

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:53:57 UTC 2013

Friends and neighbors,

I want to add a couple of items to Sara's announcement:

1) we have corrected the link on our town website to provide an overview of
the process we have used to get to this point in the design, and the design
itself:

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/youthandcommunitywing.cfm

2) a correction to Sara's earlier announcement, in that the meeting on the
January 28th actually starts at 7 pm.

Best wishes to all,

Vern

--