[RP Town Announce] Help keep the snow off the streets

Sara Imhulse simhulse at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Sun Jan 24 18:09:16 UTC 2016

Good afternoon!

It has finally stopped snowing!  Our Public Works crews have worked
diligently over the last 48 hours to push the snow off of the streets.  As
you work to clear your sidewalks and walkways, please do toss the snow in
the streets.  We suggest that you pile the snow in your yard.  Snow tossed
in the streets today may freeze overnight, causing dangerous conditions.
Please help us keep the snow off the streets!

Sara Imhulse

Town Administrator

Riverdale Park

5008 Queensbury Road