[RP Town Announce] IMPORTANT PEPCO NEWS

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Aug 29 16:01:58 UTC 2018

Good afternoon,

We received notice from our Pepco representative that an outdated customer billing message from 2017 inadvertently appeared on all Pepco Maryland customer bills starting in July of 2018 and ending on August 24, 2018. The message referred to public hearings on August 28 and August 30 regarding a pending base rate adjustment for Pepco Maryland customers.

The message is an error. There are no public hearings in August 2018 and no pending base rate adjustment for Pepco Maryland customers in 2018.

Pepco will begin notifying customers of the error by robocall.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park
5008 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
www.riverdaleparkmd.info<http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/>
301-927-6381 x505

A Welcoming Community, Come Grow with Us!

DISCLAIMER:  All Town of Riverdale Park email recipients are cautioned that messages sent and received  via the Town's email system may be considered public record pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act, and may be subject to inspection and copying by the public.