[RP Town Announce] FW: Pepco Upcoming Energy Assistance Sign Up Day event on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2018

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Nov 26 21:11:05 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to pass along the attached information from my colleague in the Pepco Office of the Customer Advocate about an upcoming Energy Assistance Sign Up Day event.

The date of the event will be Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at our Forestville Service Center from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

The flyers contain the specific information in English and Spanish.

Please feel free to pass it along to anyone who may be in need of energy assistance.

Regards,

Tony,

Tony Ruffin
Government Affairs Manager
Pepco Region - Maryland Governmental & External Affairs
701 9th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20068
O: 202-872-3137

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright belonging to Exelon Corporation or its affiliates ("Exelon"). This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. Exelon policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email communication. Exelon will not accept any liability in respect of such communications. -EXCIP