[RP TownTalk] Interim web site first sketch...

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:32:40 UTC 2005

Alan,

I think it looks good and serves its temporary purpose well. I might use
Verdana rather than Time Roman for the body text. Blue is good - looks
responsible and governmental; I like the seal in the background. The font in
the title/picture masthead looks fine. I would prefer a color photo of
Riversdale vs. the b/w sketch, but that's minor.

This seems like a good solution for getting current stuff out there without
delaying or derailing larger web site issues. I wouldn't invest too much
time in making this one perfect since it's a temporary bulletin board.

- Alice

PS. I still need to find my Riverdale Photos - have a number of pictures of
the pie eating contest; I'll cc: you once I locate the files, just so you
have them in your image archives.