[RP TownTalk] Lost dog

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 17:38:11 UTC 2005

Someone's dog was running around last night and this morning.  It was hit by
a car somewhere in the neighborhood of Taylor and Ravenswood.  It is a
shepherd type mix mostly black with tan and just a bit of white.  Animal Control came
and picked up the dog.  It has a hurt hip/leg.  They have taken it to the
facility at D'ARcy Rd. The number is 301-499-8300.  I personally did not see this
dog, Emily Fanning told me about it and if you know what her dog looks like
this one is similar.  If you know this dog, or who owns it, please contact them
and tell them to call.  It needs medical attention and if they don't find the
owner, they will probably put it down.

Audrey