[RP TownTalk] Special Election in Ward One

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Sat Nov 12 17:25:00 UTC 2005

I seem to be missing some incoming mail on this list, for some reason.  I've gone back into the archives and found some messages I hadn't seen before.  What I didn't find, though, either here or on Town-Announce, was an announcement either by Tracey or by the town that she had resigned and the special election scheduled.  Or was it in the Crier, which I haven't gotten around to reading through yet?

That brings me back to the old discussion of using this or another town list for election-related communications, including campaigning.  Was a consensus ever reached?  I would really like there to be a forum like this to ask the various candidates to communicate their positions on different issues.  For one thing, I'm sure that other people will have excellent questions that would never have occurred to me.

Cheers,
Regina

PS, best of luck to Tracey & J & the girls in their new home.