[RP TownTalk] Found: Black Cat

Maureen E. Farrington freckles at portal.nothingbutshell.net
Sun Nov 13 23:25:13 UTC 2005

We have taken in what is presumably a stray cat.  I put a picture of him
here:

http://yourpain.com/~tickled/lj/tommy1.JPG

He is definitely a he, don't know if he is fixed.  He is fluffy and all
black except for the slight gray patch on his chest.  I would say he is
6-8 lbs, and place his age from 3-6 months.

I live at 4605 Queensbury, and had heard a cat meowing for the two hours
before he walked up to our door.  This fact causes me to think that he
might belong to someone who is out of town.

I was torn as to whether or not to post this because we've grown rather
fond of him.  If he doesn't have one already, he definitely has a home
with us.

Thanks,
Maureen