[RP TownTalk] Gardening help from soccer players

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 2 15:56:58 UTC 2005

i coach the hyattsville-mount rainier-brentwood under 14 boys soccer
team. some of the members of the team are interested in doing odd jobs
to pay for team fees, uniforms, shoes, etc.  most of them don't have
email addresses, so phone contact would work better.  if you want me to
get them going for you, give me your number and i'll pass it on.
special note for riverdale park uuber-chauvinists:  some of the players
on this team live in riverdale park.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/