[RP TownTalk] FREE desk

ng_md at verizon.net ng_md at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 20:04:18 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I have a desk that I'd like to get rid of.  It's dark wood, high back with cubbies, drawers on the lower right, place for a computer on the lower left.  Nice looking, great condition, just don't need it anymore, need to make room for other stuff.

First come, first served.

I don't have the means to bring it to you, so you would have to come get it, although I'm happy to help you carry it out to your car or truck.

I expect to be home most of the day on Saturday, probably most of the day on Sunday.

Nancy,
46th and Riverdale