[RP TownTalk] Trader Joes, Beer/wine in grocery stores

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Sat Oct 15 13:04:54 UTC 2005

David,

I would be delighted to have a Trader Joes and/or Whole Foods in town, even more so if they could sell wine.  So what can we do?  Who can we phone or write?

Sorry to be so ignorant, but I don't even know who represents us at the state level -- is it Ross?  Who else do we need to lobby to get Riverdale Park included in his bill?

Thanks for the info.

Regina Kreger
5903 Cleveland