[RP TownTalk] Trader Joes, Beer/wine in grocery stores

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 15:54:27 UTC 2005

Gerry never fails to amaze me with his great knowledge backed up by research!
 Thanks Gerry for bringing everyone out of the clouds.  For those of us who
want organic foods, I would like to remind you that we have a Mom's very close
by.  You can even bicycle to it by bike path, just head toward Lake Artemesia.
 If you want wine, Dumm's corner is a great idea.  Thanks again Gerry!  Also
the Riverdale Plaza Liquor Store has a good selection.  Both are in walking
distance.  The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Audrey