[RP TownTalk] Not a class issue

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 03:19:20 UTC 2005

ListAdmin: is the message below from Jared over the line?

Here are portions of the towntalk list guidelines that seem pertinent
to me.

snip
The TownTalk mailing list is open to all Riverdale Park residents. It
is a way for you to discuss anything you think might be of interest to
other residents or the town's government. Discussions should be polite
and respectful of the opinions of others.
snip
Personal attacks and profanity are not allowed and will not be
tolerated. We reserve the right to reject or delete any message and to
remove and ban any user from the list. Policies for acceptable use of
this list may change in the future without prior notice.
end snip

Jared wrote:

David Hiles wrote: "...or maybe sends me and other high income citizens
another message..."  The discussion is great, but, David, making this a
class issue is tacky and cheap.  If that is your message, then I'm
comfortable telling you to go elsewhere.  If I misunderstood you,
please correct.

Jared

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/