[RP TownTalk] re. water trees now!

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:06:36 UTC 2005

Due to a variety of schedule conflicts, there will not be a beautification
committee meeting this Wednesday--it happened spur of the moment last
Wednesday.
 The Public Works Department is making it a project's priority to water our
parks and public trees. I will discuss with Jim Houser how resident
volunteers might best help out during our Senior Staff Meeting on Wednesday
morning and report back to everyone.
 Vern