[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Sarah Michailof minnesarah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 18:05:52 UTC 2006

I occasionally visit an internet discussion forum called Cyburbia, self-described as "the Internet's most active urban/town planning-related bulletin board".  I found this discussion (follow link below) and pictures very interesting in context with our own discussions about the condo proposal at the Spiropoulos (sp??) property:

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23925

The link contains pictures of a 4-story infill condo/commercial development in Forest Park, IL.  Actually, I think it is really 5 stories - the first story is really tall.  Parking is in the rear and under the building though it doesn't appear to be underground.  The neighborhood around the condo seems not unlike Riverdale - it's primarily residential, and of a similar age (you can see four-square houses in the background of a couple pictures).

I thought this was interesting and helpful in imagining what a condo development in in Riverdale might look like.

Sarah Michailof
6404 46th Avenue