[RP TownTalk] Wachovia proposal

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 23:02:53 UTC 2006

I think Roland did a great job summarizing my thoughts on Wachovia, but
I did want to share with you a few pictures.  I know the developer and
Wachovia have told us a variety of reasons why they cannot comply with
MUTC.  I've collected a few photos of other Wachovia branches, which
clearly are either new facilities or renovation of existing buildings.
Also, I've attached a few photos from some of their competitors,
including the new Bank of America built on Rhode Island Ave.  Notice
the front entrance and walk up ATM.  Let's keep the pressure on them to
comply with MUTC!  (note: I'm not arguing in support of any of these
photos.  My only point here is that while businesses may have a
prototype they will change it if necessary (Even, Target and Walmart
are definitely changing their store prototypes--even building 2-3 story
models to enter new markets.)

Wachovia Photos--Apparently Wachovia has various prototypes depending
on region and size of branch, but they also adjust to local standards.