[RP TownTalk] Speaking of Free Mulch

Judy Glaes glaes at email.com
Wed Apr 19 00:19:08 UTC 2006

Don't forget about Joe Fugere's free mulch, delivered to your door! I learned about Joe from Sarah and Alan's Town Talk post last Fall. He's delivered 3 full truck loads of chipped wood to us and half a load to our neighbors. He even helped us wheelbarrow it into and all over our backyard for a small fee. He is a Hyattsville resident and a wonderful person to work with. He works with an arborist and delivers the mulch when he has a load. You can get on his delivery list by email: joeclean at starpower.net or by phone cell 240-472-9719.

Judy Glaes