[RP TownTalk] Youth Baseball: Signup Now!

David Hiles hilesd at mac.com
Wed Apr 19 00:53:37 UTC 2006

HMB Boys and Girls Club is offering recreational baseball to Riverdale
Park kids this spring!  Practices are held nearby, at locations like
Magruder Park (1.5 miles from Dumm's Corner) and Hyatttsville Middle
School (1.1 miles from the same center of the universe).

It looks like we will have four teams this year, T-ball, Coach Pitch,
and two County teams (U10 and U11).  T-ball and Coach Pitch seem to
have plenty of kids this year.

U10 and U11 are looking for more boys and girls, and we need to have
our rosters in by May 1 for these two teams.  We are looking for kids
born between May 1, 1994 and January 1997 (for the U10 and U11 teams).
Inexperienced players are welcome!  If you are interested, call Coach
Jeff Mang directly at 202-637-8703.

Practices began this week and games start the first week in May.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/