[RP TownTalk] buses and condos

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 23:27:28 UTC 2006

I have heard the next meeting will concern the condos.
 That will greatly increase traffic and bring more
problems than what I would consider a good life for my
family.  I think the condo proposal should look else
where istead of an already severly congested traffic
strip.  When we moved here the neighborhood was
somewhat for the most part quiet.  How things can
change in a short period of time and that was without
building a multi family subdivision down the street
from my home.  And one more thing can we finish one
project we started along time ago that seems to be a
century event.  The town center.  Its borded up for
years then disturbed enough on and of to appparently
stir up riverdales rodent population.  We wer never a
cat family until those buildings were disturbed and
our hundred year old home was over run with mice.
Which we had none before.  And ocassionally after that
the bigger variety shows up in the warmer months
around town.  but its starts and stops and nothing is
completed.  The rite aide disaster of rubble that just
sat.  To which it was not all cleaned up.  People
didn't like the bank idea but are fo puting in condos
in the middle of riverdale park and have not even
completed the other projects in town.  I dont see
economic progress at all I see economic disaster.  Why
not just gut the town center and turn it into a
community and arts center.  At least that would give
something back to our youth and the towns future.
Everyone got worked up over the field possibly being
sold buts its ok to throw up multi family units in the
center of town.