[RP TownTalk] bus'ses

mary donaldson msmarydon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 18:16:45 UTC 2006

The ideal solution to the bus'ses would be smaller bus'ses. A former mayor tried to convince Metro of this, but no go.  There is a need for the bus'ses, most definitely, but the large bus'ses are surely to big for our streets.  The volumn of traffic on E-W prohibits large bus'ses on it. I don't even know if Metro has smaller bus'ses.  But, if they don't, perhaps they now should consider them because of the increase (and future increase) of vehicles on streets such as in RP.

  Mary D