[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Buses

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 24 19:00:38 UTC 2006

Why don't we remove the bus stops on Queensbury Road and have folks walk to Riverdale Road to catch the bus.  After all it's only a block away.  Additionally, there are sections along E/W highway where a bus pull over lane could be built.  This will aleviating the congestion issue on Rt 410 and allow for bus routes which bypass the town.

Bruce