[RP TownTalk] EYA - campout!

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Apr 29 16:39:37 UTC 2006

Last night I was driving north on Route 1 in Hyattsville past the EYA
Arts District building where they are selling units in the new
development. I was surprised to see about 20 people camped out there
with sleeping bags, and plastic bags of their belongings.

I mentioned this to a friend of mine who is a real estate agent and she
told me that today was the first day the units go on sale. Those people
were buyers who chose to stay up all night so they could get a prime
unit in the new development!

-Sarah