[RP TownTalk] Reminder - Riverdale Elementary needs our help!

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 10 03:03:36 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

This kind of activity has a huge positive impact on school staff.  If
you can't do the bagels consider dropping off some cash with Kristen or
Danielle.  Another great time to do this is later in the year right
after the stressful end of the first or second grading periods (10/27
and 1/11).

Another cash idea is to sponsor a field trip for a grade.  $200 will
pay for the bus rental for an entire grade.  Best way to do this is to
write out a check to Riverdale Elementary School and to enclose it with
a letter stipulating how it should be used.  My experience was that the
money was spent locally (as requested) and did not disappear into a
central office account.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/