[RP TownTalk] water trees now

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 11 02:03:55 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

i notice lots of town trees dying. for example, two or three are dying
in dupont
circle.

none of these trees have treegators around them. the 20 gallon version
of these green watering bags cost less than $20 each.   they are proven
labor savers and tree savers.  they are a lot better than any hand
watering system. they are great for helping new trees get established.

you may have seen them in use in University Park.

what is being done by the town to save our trees?

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/