[RP TownTalk] help setting up computer labs

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:22:35 UTC 2006

Dear Town Talkers,

Several of you have expressed willingness in the past to assist with local
schools. In that line, any of you who can help set up computer labs at
William Wirt Middle School this coming Saturday would be most appreciated
both by me and the school staff.

If you can make some time to help, please e-mail be directly--no need to
take up list space.  I don't have an exact time that I can get the building
open yet, but will hope to start around 9:30 am.

Thanks,

Resident Vern