[RP TownTalk] Fwd: TownTalk Digest, Vol 1, Issue 15

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 18:01:06 UTC 2006

Dear Chief Taylor,

You may have already heard this from Riverdale Park Police or code enforcement department, but there is the possibility of cockfighting or the recurrence of cockfighting issues as may be evidenced by one or a number of bags of dead chickens or roosters found nearby the railroad tracks that run through town.

I'm sure you've probably received this information by now through "official channels", but just in case you haven't, I wanted to alert Animal Management Division that we might have such an issue that warrants attention.

Thanks as always,

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Maryland Dog Federation
and
Riverdale Park town resident

RE the question if people are opening bags on the
railroad tracks to see what's inside - No, I don't go
that far; I've just seen the ONE bag myself, and the
bag was partially ripped open and you could see the
chickens, feathers and all.... Not a pretty sight!
And the bag was right at the crossing at Queensbury
road and the tracks, you couldn't help see the bag if
you were walking/driving across.    Yuk.

http://mail.yahoo.com

End of TownTalk Digest, Vol 1, Issue 15