[RP TownTalk] Salaries

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 15:03:52 UTC 2006

I couldn't agree with you more and  admire you for showing public
support for our officials who work extremely hard for us for
practically nothing. If anyone wants to disagree with paying our public
officials a fair rate of pay, they better have a very good reason
beyond the fact that the town is not perfect in every way. It takes a
great deal of work to make our town better and requires fair
compensation and benefits.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman