[RP TownTalk] holiday items

_Elizabeth A. Aukamp_ eaaukamp at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:30:13 UTC 2006

Danielle --

I've called and left a message, but I wanted to let you know:

The single battery operated lights are stocked in good number at the Lowe's
in New Carrollton.  I saw several boxes worth last night [12/5].  I believe
they were about $3 each.

The location information for that particular Lowe's is
7710 Riverdale Road New Carrollton, MD 20784
(301) 918-6406
Fax: (301) 918-6420
M-SA 6am - 10pm, SU 8am - 8pm

I haven't seen either spray snow or stencils in the usual places.  Though,
if need be, the stencils can be cut out of contact paper.

I hope this helps!

Liz
4710 Sheridan Street