[RP TownTalk] Trolley Line Hiker Biker Trail

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Wed Dec 6 19:02:12 UTC 2006

Please let me know (off list) if you are interested in participating in
the planning of the trolley line hiker/biker trail thru Riverdale Park -
connecting College Park (and its metro station) with RP and Hy.

We are in the early stages of this concept to build a paved hiker biker trail that
follows the old trolley line. It would run from town center ...
north (to the left of Greg's towing) then straight up to College Park,
and south parallel to the train tracks to Hyattsville and the EYA development.

-Rob Oppenheim