[RP TownTalk] donations for Riverdale Elementary

kira branson kmb12067 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 14:03:26 UTC 2006

Yes...Riverdale Elementary School can always use donations to help students, teachers and support staff.  We are a title 1 school, which among other things indicate that a large amount of our student population come from economically challenged homes.  In addition many of the teachers and support staff dig into their own pockets for many supplies to support their instruction, so any help I am sure would be appreciated. Please contact Miss. Rolland our guidance counselor  to inquire if we can benefit from your donations. (301) 985-1850

  Thank you