[RP TownTalk] Grandma's Chocolate Coconut Yum-Yum Cake

Jared jaredsliu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 20:36:16 UTC 2006

Quite unexpectedly, Grandma's Chocolate Coconut Yum-Yum Cake won $50 at
the Calvert House.  I was flattered and have no doubt that my
grandmother will be, too, when she hears.  It's not even her favorite
chocolate cake recipe (which, BTW, is called Tunnel of Fudge Cake).

Anyway, Kristin and I would like to share the spoils with the
organizers and volunteers who put on such a fantastic Holiday Market
and Festival of Lights (and all other neighbors).  We'll be at the
Calvert House on Friday (12/15) for happy hour (we'll try to be there
by 5:30pm).  The $50 will go towards appetizers and the first round of
drinks.  Hope to see you there.

Thanks to the generosity of the Calvert House!

Jared Liu
4515 Sheridan Street