[RP TownTalk] Holiday festival

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 11:31:47 UTC 2006

Jared, sorry I wasn't able to taste your grandmothers'
cake - I bet it was yummy!  (any food made by
grandmothers usually is :) )

I was able to attend the holiday festival for a while
on both days and had a nice time.  I collect folk art
from south of the border, so I was especially happy to
see the vendor from "Animalitos" selling those
wonderful figures from Mexico (although I must admit,
my checkbook is now a bit anemic, ha ha!)

Thanks to everyone involved in the festival, it was a
lot of fun.