[RP TownTalk] Merry Christmas from Booker T. & me

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at rcn.com
Sun Dec 24 15:13:09 UTC 2006

David, how magnificent!

Thank you so much for sharing your video.  I enjoyed it so much that I am
going to make the time to put up my decorations tonight, so I can awake to
the beauty and spirit of Christmas Day tomorrow morning!  Your video
reminded me that as busy as I have been---I still need to take the time to
be blessed by the wonderful moments of this season and this year.  And, I am
unapologetically a Christian, so I thank God for the commemoration of the
birth of His Son, Jesus Christ!    To the folks who did put up their
decorations, I say thank you so much---you have given Joy & Merriment to the
many people who could not afford to, or could not find the time to, or did
not have the emotional or physical energy to do any decorations this year.
I have certainly enjoyed the beautiful and lovingly hung lights and
decorations of my neighbors to my right, left and across the street.  What
Joy!  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa every one!  God Bless
Riverdale Park!  God Bless America!

Love You Folks!
Iris ---(and on behalf of my sweetly sleeping husband, Sky)
Oliver Street