[RP TownTalk] Walking

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Sun Dec 24 18:25:02 UTC 2006

We plan on walking again today at 4 pm (Sunday 12/24/06).
Starting at Town Center train station. Join us if you can.

Please let me know if you want to receive these "lets take a walk"  emails.
I don't want to clutter up TownTalk with emails that many people don't need
or want to see.  I will email and/or contact you off list for walks.
If there is enough interest, we can start a separate list for it.

--

The best of everything to you and your family during this most wonder
time of the year.

David's movie is fun. In case you cannot view it, it is a series of brief
shots of Riverdale Park homes and stores decorated for the holidays
and set to music. Thanks David

-Rob Oppenheim