[RP TownTalk] Whither Calvert House Inn?

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 19 15:59:31 UTC 2006

All

I recently heard they are putting the restaurant up for sale and that the Patriot group is interested.  I don't think that there is any conflict between the brothers.  It's all about money.  Mind you all of this is rumors.

I wonder how many people on this email distribution list regularly frequented the Calvert House.  It's probably the same number of people that freqented the Riverdale Bookshop.

Bruce