[RP TownTalk] Whither Calvert House Inn?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:12:05 UTC 2006

The Patriot Group has, or soon will, make on offer to the Salimi brothers to
purchase the buildings in which the Calvert House operates.  The Patriot
Group has assured me that it is their wish to buy the building with a tenant
already in place--The Calvert House Inn. The financial health of the
restaurant will remain unclear until after the real estate piece is worked
out.  Should this arrangement not work out, there are at least two other
parties that have expressed an interest, and whose last name does not begin
with J.

Vern