[RP TownTalk] Ward 1 Special Election Results

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 02:43:32 UTC 2006

Thank you all for the kind wishes and congratulations on my winning
the Ward One council seat in the Feb. 18, 2006 election. I owe special
thanks to the people who worked hard on my campaign-I could not have
done it without you.

Please join me in also extending a deep appreciation to my opponents:
Roland Walker and Bruce Wernek. I have great respect for them. They are
bright, outstanding Riverdalians who care deeply about our town and are
willing to work hard for our community.

And of course a great thank you goes to the 151 voters who came out in
the bitter cold to vote.

I was sworn into office that Saturday evening to represent all the
people of Ward One, not just those who voted for me. So let's put the
election behind us and work together for the common good of Ward One
and Riverdale Park.

Please let me know of any concerns and issues that you may have.

Thank you all,
Rob Oppenheim

Ward One Council Representative
5902 Cleveland Ave.