[RP TownTalk] Talking to the Town: Two Proposals

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Wed Jan 18 12:47:37 UTC 2006

While I agree with David Lingua that 48 hours is a bit tight, I think
David Hiles' proposal to make minutes (including draft minutes)
available is good.  I think it would be better to post them to the web
site (which, wearing my webmaster hat, I'm ready to do with <48 hour
turnaround, assuming I have a network connection) than to send them as
email attachments.

I even think it would be a good idea to post any old minutes that are
still available as well.  I don't know that I would go to the trouble
of scanning in old paper ones, but if the Word/WordPerfect files are
available for the last year or two I would love to get that information
up and available.

Alan