[RP TownTalk] Talking to the Town: Two Proposals

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Thu Jan 19 04:44:28 UTC 2006

Video streaming of past meetings is not technically difficult.  Google
video will host unlimited council meetings for free.  Other
municipalities are already doing this.

Live streaming takes more work, and when you consider viewership and
the availability on cable of a much better uncompressed video, is
probably not worth it.