[RP TownTalk] Patriot condo review at July 3 meeting

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 21:07:00 UTC 2006

At the next council meeting this Monday, July 3, 2006, 8 pm,
the Patriot Group will be seeking town council support for
their condo proposal located at Dumm's Corner.

They have stated "We hope to leave the meeting with support
for the basics of our proposed project:  A five story building of
about 180,000 square feet of residential space; 15,000 square
feet of commercial space located in Building A; an underground
parking lot under Building A with 186 spaces; and, a footprint
like the one shown on the drawings provided."

Your presence and comments at the meeting will be appreciated.

-Rob Oppenheim