[RP TownTalk] how many people actually use MARC to Union Station?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:31:37 UTC 2006

I'd be very curious to hear from anyone on this list who uses MARC regularly
to go into DC. Years ago i lived in Laurel and the Camden Line's reputation
was so bad at that time (always being late, often being cancelled) that I
drove over to get the Penn Line rather than use the Camden Line.

I see there are 4 scheduled stops in the morning headed to Union Station --
albeit only two at times that would be useful to me (7:06, 7:36).

For those willing to pay the higher fare (vs Metro) and presumably stand up
(I'm guessing the trains are pretty full) for the ride, are they reasonably
reliable?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Dwight (Hyattsville)