[RP TownTalk] Beall Circle

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Mon Jul 10 03:40:10 UTC 2006

Of course, the purpose of the parking lot is not to support the
Wachovia Bank proposal in particular (that proposal was denied) but to
stimulate the properties on 410/Route 1 in general.

>From my point of view, parking is an issue for the existing merchants
and is an issue with further development.  The Beale Circle property
can still function as an effective buffer zone between commercial and
residential by using better landscaping on a much smaller footprint.

That means we have the space to create some parking there, to the
benefit of our business community, and ultimately to the benefit of
our tax base.