[RP TownTalk] Beall Circle

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 12:54:02 UTC 2006

The businesses on Route 1 have always done ok with the parking they have over
the years.  If more parking is needed, they can negotiate with the Suntrust
building across the street which has a giant parking lot.  Or the town could
put metered parking on Route 1 as Hyattsville did.  We do not need to destroy
any green space we have in town.  Actually, we should try to acquire more.  The
pocket park we practically gave away to the developer should have been
retained as a green space for our town.  Do you know that we get oxygen from the
green space and we need it to breathe?  I thought we were going to make our town
more pedestrian friendly.  Why do we need so much parking?  I am against using
any part of Beale Circle for parking.  Audrey Bragg

Audrey