[RP TownTalk] Refrigerator repair recommendation

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 21:48:00 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:50:35 -0400, stuart eisenberg wrote:

>Does anyone out there have a recommendation for a refrigerator
>repair technician?

I highly recommend Jeff's Appliance Service 301 937 6003.

Jeff is very good, reasonably priced and fare and is highly
recommended by Alco (who he use to work for). He is a one man
operation and takes calls at the office in the morning 9am-Noon,
and goes out on service calls in the afternoon.

Services: Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Ranges, Microwaves.

I replied off list already, but I might as well say it here too. I join
others in recommending John's Auto Body for car work (sorry not
for refrigerators). 4609 Madison St Riverdale 301 864 5500,
http://www.johnsautobody.com/The original owner did great work
for me a very long time ago. The business changed hands in 1999,
and the current owner did a good job for my dad recently. It is
great to be able to drop the car off and walk home.

-Rob