[RP TownTalk] car found.

Karen Smyth karenfsmyth at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 18:09:58 UTC 2006

Hi everyone - just wanted to update everyone on the news of our car that was carjacked from my husband earlire this week.  The minivan has been found in Hyattsville - 58th Street(I think it's street, may be ave or place or something.  I don't know Hyattsville well)... we don't know the condition of the vehicle and have to wait until Tuesday to get it and see what damage was done and what was stolen out of it, etc.

  Karen