[RP TownTalk] Reminder Board of Education Candidate Meet and Greet

stuart eisenberg sweisenberg at covad.net
Fri Jul 21 20:44:54 UTC 2006

Dear Neighbors

I want to remind you once again about the Meet and Greet  that I am hosting for School Board candidate Heather Iliff.  Here's your chance to get together with some neighbors and find out how this candidate for Prince George's County's District 2 School Board plans to take on some of the most important challenges facing this County and our children's future.  Share your ideas and concerns, and help sort out what this community's  educational priorities and school needs really are. Let your neighbors know too.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you here.
SATURDAY, JULY 22, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM.

4904 40TH PLACE HYATTSVILLE, MD

This is a family-friendly event: children are welcome.

Hosted by Stuart Eisenberg

Call 301 779-1426 for further details or to RSVP

By Authority, Harry Pitt, Treasurer, Friends of Heather Iliff