[RP TownTalk] FW: Parrot found in University Park

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:24:25 UTC 2006

I received this message from another list I belong to and I'd almost think
it was a joke, except I actually saw a cardboard sign on Queensbury Rd. (on
the west side of Rt. 1, maybe just into the Hyattsville section) that read
"Lost Parrot", so if anyone has a lead on this, please pass along to the
proper person.
Thanks,
Marc